21 February 2010

You gave me hope
You made me whole at the cross
You took my place
You showed me grace at the cross where you died for me

And his glory appears like the light from the sun
Age to Age he stands
Look to the skies
Hear the angles cry
Singing holy is the Lord

--

This is the only song I've listened to this whole weekend. The tune never gets old. Same with the message behind it. As I've been confronted with my sins once again this weekend, and writing an essay about guilt, bad choices, and regrets, as well as listening to this song, plus reading a few passages as part of my scripture reading, plus the devotion from this weeks fellowship and conversations with friends...man I'm making connections like magic here. And I'm convinced that these things don't happen by accident. Mysterious..but once again, I know it in my head, and it's time to live it out. They're words in a song, but it's not good until I take it upon myself to stop living for myself. It still blows my mind, and by the grace of God He can make it happen.

No comments: