24 July 2010

By the grace of God, seeds being planted left and right(literally, one guy is on my right, and the other on my left), and it's all because of the strength and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

My heart sinks and breaks for these situations, for these people, but I have to remember that a broken heart without a healer is just a broken heart looking for love, and there is a solution in Jesus. How right can I feel telling someone it's okay, or that it will all work out, and that I will pray for him? How to tell someone that God loves them and can heal them, someone who has been through something I can't even imagine, how? I couldn't, at least not then, but I believe I can show them through my life, through my story, but more importantly through showing them the love of God, and everyday being a reflection of what I believe and a reflection of God's grace in my life, through my actions and speech, whether for preaching Christ, or just in what I do every moment I'm awake. Just as my heart was getting heavy and broken for these people, God was lifting me up again, filling me with his compassion and love(there's no other way), and empowering me to be a friend and show his love through prayers and conversation. From here on, it's just letting the Spirit do the work, and being in continual prayer for these hearts, as well as mine, for I must be reminded that God wants my heart first, before my actions.

No comments: