22 July 2010

I have just begun to open up the Gospel to my roommate here in my mod, and it's been going well. I hope that I can really show him the love of Christ and really be a reflection of the great things God has for us.

Please pray for that, for myself, and for this guy.

--

This morning it was raining. Which is great, cos that means it's not super hot like it's been the past 4 days I've been here. Yesterday was whopper wednesday at burger king, and there just happens to be a BK right outside of base which is open 24 hours. So that means amidst all the alcohol floating around last night, there was the smell of burgers... Never really spent too much time around drunk people until I got here, and it's quite funny! They were talking about bananas and having a grand time.

No comments: