skip to main | skip to sidebar
purpose to melody

01 July 2010

My blog post about high school is coming. So little time, so many things to do.

I'm going to Paris tomorrow on a short-term missions trip.
We will be doing street missions, interacting with the locals. We will also be doing work with the local church and missionaries that our church supports. We will be leading music ministry as well as evangelistic meetings.

Our blog is nynoisy.blogspot.com.

Please pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (84)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Yesterday we battled the fire in the engine room. ...
      • Wearing a full flame retardant suit, or bunker gea...
      • I got into all the courses I wanted to get into. I...
      • Yesterday I went to church in the morning, and it ...
      • By the grace of God, seeds being planted left and ...
      • He's Alive
      • I'm Alive.
      • I have just begun to open up the Gospel to my room...
      • I arrived at CFB Halifax last night. I'm living wi...
      • Peoples
      • In Paris, arrived safely, last few days have been ...
      • My blog post about high school is coming. So littl...
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  June (2)