skip to main | skip to sidebar
purpose to melody

26 July 2010

I got into all the courses I wanted to get into. It was a little worried that things might of not worked out, especially with my Arabic course, but I got into it! With only very few spots available. So I guess this is the path I'm going down, at least for now. But still remembering that it's all in God's hands, and wherever He wants me to be, He'll get me there, eventually.....so I've got to discern and listen so I can obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (84)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Yesterday we battled the fire in the engine room. ...
      • Wearing a full flame retardant suit, or bunker gea...
      • I got into all the courses I wanted to get into. I...
      • Yesterday I went to church in the morning, and it ...
      • By the grace of God, seeds being planted left and ...
      • He's Alive
      • I'm Alive.
      • I have just begun to open up the Gospel to my room...
      • I arrived at CFB Halifax last night. I'm living wi...
      • Peoples
      • In Paris, arrived safely, last few days have been ...
      • My blog post about high school is coming. So littl...
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  June (2)